Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Onteora Wedding and Bouquets for Buttermilk Falls wedding

Wow was the weather incredible for these two weddings. Perfect, warm with a light breeze and no humidity.


We had two weddings on September 25th. One at Onteora Mountain House and the other at Buttermilk Falls Inn and Spa.
I only have Bridal party photos of the Buttermilk wedding as I went to Onteora and Steve went to Buttermilk. I hope that we will receive professional photos soon. Although I love taking photos of all our weddings, it is sometimes a nice surprise for me to see the end result from the photographer.

Kate’s Brides Bouquet had white Stock, Stars of Bethlehem, Quick Sand Roses, pale yellow Garden and peach Garden Roses, Lady’s Mantle, pink Winter Berry, white Freesia, ivory Lisianthus and white Astilbe.



For her Maid of Honor we used pale yellow Stock aka ( ivory), white Freesia, pink Lisianthus, Lady’s Mantle, peach Garden Roses, white Astilbe, Stars of Bethlehem, Raspberry Godetia and white Dahlias.



One Brides Maids had peach Stock, peach & pale yellow Garden Roses, green Lisianthus, pink Lisianthus and pale pink Dahlias.


The other Brides Maid’s bouquet had similar flowers.


This bride wanted a lot of pale pink in all her wedding flowers. I will post the full wedding when I get the photos.

The Onteora bride wanted her bouquets to be shades of red. There was a Brides Bouquet and Maid of Honor.
I really wish my camera was able to read the subtle differences between the shades of red. I cannot wait to see what her photographers did as they said that they could capture these changes of color. Meanwhile, I did my best.
The Bride’s bouquet had three types of red Roses, wine Calla Lilies and red Ranunculus.




Her Maid of Honor had two shades of red Roses and red to rust Calla Lilies and red to rust Ranunculus.



For the Groom’s boutonnière, we used red Roses, rust Ranunculus, white Freesia and Varigated Ivy.


Mom's Corsage
The couple really liked blue glass so we featured it all over the wedding. For the ceremony, they wanted to keep it simple. We hung arrangements on every other aisle chair. In them, we had peach Garden Roses and pink Alstromeria



On the Registration table, we used birch as table number holders and had three birch stumps centerpieces.
One had purple Salvia; the other had Hydrangea and defoliated Sunflowers, while the third had blue Delphinium and Ivy. We scattered white Cymbidium Orchids and red Rose petals.


Cocktail

Bar
At Each table, there was a large antique blue Ball Jar at the center with three small budvase companion pieces. All had a mixture of defoliated Sunflowers, Queen Anne’s lace, Lisianthus, Delphinium, Dahlia’s, Chamomile, Stock and Salvia and Alstromeria.





Sweetheart Table
On my way home, I stopped by the Reservoir to take in the day and decompress. Here are some photos to end my Blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment