In the Brides Bouquet we used dark red Ranunculus, rust Roses, green/burgundy Hydrangea, burgundy Dahlia’s, Lady’s Mantle, purple Anemones, dark burgundy Calla Lilies, Cherry Brandy Roses, ivory Stock, two sizes of Brunia and lots of branch. Even the stems of the bouquet were wrapped with branch. I think this was really interesting and cool.
For the Maid of Honor we used rust Roses, wine Ranunculus, rust Mokara Orchids, ivory Stock, Bittersweet and Brunia.
The Brides Maids Bouquet had two types of Brunia and Seeded Eucalyptus.
The Mom’s Posies had Cherry Brandy and Quicksand Roses, Bittersweet, wine colored Ranunculus and ivory Stock.
The Groom’s Boutonnière had Brunia, red Ranunculus, burgundy Dahlia, Seeded Eucalyptus and a burgundy Calla Lily.
We alternated the centerpieces using a Birds Nest and an English style Cloche. For the nest we used green/ burgundy Hydrangea, green Hypericum berries, peach Stock, burgundy Dahlia’s, Lisianthus, green Cymbidium Orchids and Spanish Moss.
In the Cloches, we used purple Kale, blue Hydrangea, rust Orchids, burgundy Dahlias, Lisianthus, green Hypericum berries, lavender Cosmos and Okra. The Mother of the Bride made the gorgeous place card holders out of Acorns - check them out. We love these and plan to make them ourselves for next year’s fall weddings.
Table Card Detail