Thursday, August 12, 2010

City Life Cy Twombly, Bloomberg, Vera Wang

I was just looking through the many photos of our past work and our life in Manhattan, where I grew up. I thought I would never leave and actually moved to the Hudson Valley kicking and screaming. I am so happy I made the move full time but the city is also in my heart and will never leave me. We just could not deal with the stress and the dual life styles living between upstate and Manhattan. During our city life we had the pleasure of being Vera Wang’s In-store Floral Designers for 4 years, doing the Opening Night Dinner for the New York Film Festival at Lincoln Center for 4 years as well as their spring Gala’s (see our client list on our web site) and doing all the in house events for Bloomberg LLP as well as parties for Jones New York. We continue to do events for these companies as well as city weddings. Ninety miles in not a big deal and we welcome all city opportunities.

I wanted to flash back to show case some of these events.


Another reason for this Blog post is to thank all of you who flattered us by thinking we got Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. It would have been nice if they used more local vendors as I can think of many other vendors we work with they are completely capable. Since Vera Wang designed her dress and was in the spotlight walking around Rhinebeck, I thought I would feature some of our work. Then I am adding some photos from other corporate clients. The following is from Vera Wang








The following is from Jones New York



The following is from Bloomberg LLP.








The following is from the Opening Night Dinner for The New York Film Festival at Lincoln Center - just a few examples.
for George Clooney

The Darjeeling Limited

The Queen

The following is from Issey Miyake and Jo Malone, Deal & Deluca, Mercer Kitchen....
Issey Miyake for the Christo Event "The Gates"

Steve at a Jo Malone flower event

Dean & Deluca in Central Park

San Demenico

The Mercer Kitchen

On other posts I will show some Museum work and photos from Los Angeles and Chicago life.

No comments:

Post a Comment